I write because the world is full of assholes ~ J.T. Hackshaw
The ULTIMATE book on Assholes is here!
This isn’t your typical coming-of-age story about first crushes, first kisses, and unexpected boners.
It’s about assholes, unlawful partying, emotional torment, and getting even. Benjamin Dover was six years old when he realized his father wasn’t a decent man. He was nine years old the first time he jumped on his drunken father’s back to stop him from hurting his mom. Benjamin grew up bathed in asshole behavior and spent the rest of his life trying to scrub it off.
If you’ve ever had to tolerate assholes, partied your brains out, had a humiliating first sexual experience, or enjoy getting even, then you’ll love this book.
Signs You’re An Asshole
- You punch your wife in the face.
- You’re one of the wine snobs in the 1970s that cast aspersions on Merlot. Drink a Pahlmeyer Merlot and kiss my ass!
- You’re an executive who cares more about how your management decisions are perceived, rather than making sound decisions to support employees and the day-to-day operational work environment.
- You’re a nursing home owner or senior executive who prohibits overtime and deliberately understaffs.
- You wear the same underwear 7 days in a row, common in nursing home owners and senior executives who deliberately understaff.
- You’re a non-profit, long-term care company CEO or senior executive who takes a massive compensation package and then drives the company into the ground.
- You are a terrible parent who disinherits your kids.